Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's Painless.


After being sick the first few days of the new year, and sick of being sick with my many on-going ailments (blah blah blah), I'm weaning off the "pharmies" and going balls-to-the-wall homeopathic. Homeopathy has been a part of my life since my existence (thank you, mom), but never 100%.

So in 2012, I resolve to be aware of what I use to heal myself, and to be sure it is actually healing me and not masking the real issues. I have ran out of options.

In light of this, and rather than going on a long tirade as to what has been ailing me for decades, I have a whopper of a recommendation and an unsolicited endorsement:
Eat to live.
Exercise.
And use The AuraWave.

Yes, The AuraWave. I don't even care that I'm plugging something. It's that awesome.

No comments: